Bienvenue à Mon Appartement!

07:47

Hello, bonjour, hola! 



As promised, here is a post about my humble abode for the next few months. Sam and I are living on the fifth floor of a typical Parisian-looking building in the 15th arrondissement (an arrondissement is a section/district of Paris, there are twenty in total). There are two metro stations within a 5-10 minute walk. There's also a really lovely park down the road from us called Parc Georges Brassens, which mum and I discovered one day last week, it has a duck pond and a clock tower and lots of adorable old people sitting reading their papers. 

Our apartment is pretty much a palace compared to the likes of good old Paddy's apartment (see my first post if you're not following). Though to those of you who have not witnessed some of the teeny tiny apartments/cupboards that Paris has to offer, its just your average flat! My palace has a very small kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet, a lounge (aka. Sam's bedroom) and a bedroom. 




My room is all grey - grey cupboards, grey carpet on the walls (I'm not sure about the whole carpet-on-walls thing but we'll roll with it). I have two single beds and a tiny little balcony which is all I wanted from my time in Paris (I wish I was joking) - first thing I do in the morning is open the doors and stand outside, just because I can! 

So there you have it, mon appartement à Paris.  

À bientôt! 

Bean x


You Might Also Like

0 comments