ABRIL: un mes de viajar

06:41

April could possibly be crowned my favourite month that I've spent here in Santiago, it was incredible. 
In one month, I squeezed in a visit to El Puerto de Santa Maria (near Cadiz) to visit my lovely pal Emily, one day in Barcelona, two days in Ibiza, two days in Formentera and a visit from my Gran to finish it off. I burnt to a crisp (a lobster-coloured crisp) and went to my first ever Feria, went on a moped for the first time (terrifying and breezy but also a lot of fun!) and I changed my mind about olives (they're actually delicious, who'd have thought?). 

I have too much to say about April, I think if I wrote it up like my previous posts you'd be reading an ebook, so instead I'm just going to share some photos... 

Reunited after FAR too long
Puerto Sherry
Barcelona
Cala Salada, Formentera
El Pirata, Formentera
Cala des Morts, Formentera
Blue skies in Santiago, Spring finally arrived
Had the best time roaming round Santiago with my Gran
I'm not sure how May is going to compete with this, especially with exams just around the corner, but so far, so good!

Bean xx 

You Might Also Like

1 comments